Welcome to the premier podcast for health and wellness coaches!
If you’re a health and wellness coach, or considering becoming one, you’re probably aware of vast number of “health” and “wellness” and even “coaching” podcasts available. While possibly entertaining, these podcasts often lack in substance and application to your career. That’s exactly why we created the Catalyst Health & Wellness Podcast, a health and wellness coaching podcast designed not only to entertain, but also to provide the vital information, resources and insights needed to become the best possible health and wellness coach. From the 4C’s of coaching (Competence, Credibility, Clientele and Calling) to interviews with outstanding guests, the Catalyst Health & Wellness Podcast is your guide to maximizing your impact as a health and wellness coach.
Episodes include but are far from limited to the following:
- Interviews with experienced coaches about the ins and outs of the profession
- Our special “Evidence Based Coaching” episodes, providing you with practical applications for the latest peer reviewed research – instead of just the headlines
- Interviews with authors about how to enhance your coaching methodology and approach
- The latest information and helpful tips about the National Health & Wellness Coach Board Exam
- Coach-specific business-building tips for those looking to grow an independent coaching practice
- An inside (and early) look at what coaches are doing to expand their reach – and their outcomes
- And much, much more