Our Master Certified Wellness Coach (MCWC) program provides the pathway to qualification for the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) Certifying Examination.
MCWC is for those who’ve completed our Certified Wellness Coach (CWC) Fast Track training and are planning to become a National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach (NBC-HWC).*
Catalyst Coaching Institute offers preparatory classes and study groups for this exam at no additional charge for our CCI students. We are in this together!
Master Certified Wellness Coach / Pathway to National CertificationThis training – in combination with our Fast Track Certified Wellness Coach training – provides you the requirements needed to take the NBHWC Certifying Examination.
- Prerequisite: Catalyst two-day Fast Track training
- Five two-hour live webinars (10 contact hours)
- Interactive courses scheduled during the evening courses to work with your busy schedule
- MCWC series schedule aligned with the application window for the national exam
- Program prepares you to sit for the NBHWC national exam
- Six-month, interest-free financing available
IMPORTANT: Please note that the NBHWC Transition phase is ending. If you complete the CWC Fast Track and the MCWC series by October 2020, you may apply for the February or October 2021 exams under the current requirements. After this date the MCWC series through CCI is shifting from 10 hours and $500 to 30 hours and $1800 to meet the NBHWC permanent phase requirements. Please contact us for clarification as these dates are important!
MCWC Webinar Schedule
Fall Series (via Zoom)
Sept. 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, Oct 7th (Aligned with 2021 exams) LAST MCWC meeting the Transition Phase requirements.
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time)