Our Master Certified Wellness Coach (MCWC) program provides the pathway to qualification for the National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC) Certifying Examination.
MCWC is for those who’ve completed our Certified Wellness Coach (CWC) Fast Track training and are planning to become a nationally accredited coach.*
Catalyst Coaching Institute is one of a select group accredited by NBHWC to offer preparatory classes for this exam at no additional charge for our CCI students. We are in this together!
Master Certified Wellness Coach / Pathway to National CertificationThis training – in combination with our Fast Track Certified Wellness Coach training – provides you the requirements needed to take the NBHWC Certifying Examination.
- Prerequisite: Catalyst two-day Fast Track training
- Five two-hour live webinars (10 contact hours)
- Interactive courses scheduled during the evening courses to work with your busy schedule
- MCWC series schedule aligned with the application window for the national exam
- Program prepares you to sit for the NBHWC national exam
- Six-month, interest-free financing available
*If you’ve completed a Catalyst Distance Learning training, you may still participate in the MCWC by attending one of our two-day Fast Track training events in Denver. There is no additional charge for Distance Learning graduates to attend the two-day Fast Track live training as part of their MCWC program.
MCWC Webinar Schedule
2019 Series: Sept. 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th and Oct. 2nd
2020 Series: April 15th, 22nd, 29th, May 6th, 13th
6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time)