Wellness Coach Certification for Health Care Professionals
Are you a physical therapist, physician, occupational therapist, chiropractor, nurse, nutritionist or other individual looking to improve your clinical skills or integrate wellness into your practice? Our Wellness Certification Program helps health care professionals take the next step in their career while improving their ability to help their patients.
A CWC certification through Catalyst Coaching will equip you with new tools to integrate into your practice, and provide an additional avenue for building your patient list.
Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) During Certification Training
Our program is approved for several fields, so you can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) along the way. We are accredited for 27-30 contact hours through a variety of national agencies, including:
- Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT)
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- National Board for Health & Wellness Coaching (NBHWC)
- National Association of Nutritional Professionals (NANP)
- Nutritional Therapy Association (NTA)
The CWC certification is the ONLY wellness coach certification approved by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapists (FSBPT) on a national level. The FSBPT approval currently covers 34 states, plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico.
Wellness Coach Certification Options
We offer two convenient options to earn your wellness coach certification:
- Click for access to special podcast episode featuring interview with Physical Therapists integrating coaching
- Business Planning Checklist for Physical Therapists/ Clinicians
Get Started Today
Schedule a free personal consultation with our Chief Learning Officer, Suzanna Cooper, LPC, OTR/L, NBC-HWC, MCWC. Suzanna is an occupational therapist and professional counselor who understands both the clinical and practical side of wellness coaching.