Are you ready to launch your own wellness coaching business with your own web portal? This low-cost option will have you up and running right away!
Services included in the Wellness Coach Professional Package
- Administrative Coaching Portal through WellnessNation.com with a personalized contact/info page for your business that you can customize at any time
- Customized site will be set up as WellnessNation.com/YOU, with your preference inserted instead of the “YOU” (your name, your company name, etc)
- Professional user portal for each of your clients based on your needs, with flexibility to change this number as your business grows or changes.
- This provides you with an easy to use tracking system, scheduler, group challenges and more for both you and your clients. In addition, you’ll be able to confidentially review and support progress toward their goals, identify specific resources of value, and much more.
- Take your coaching business to the next level, providing a significant differentiator. Whether you’re a single operator or have a team of coaches, this option changes the game for you professionally.
- The portal you’ll be accessing is built on the frame of the same portal utilized by nationally recognized wellness provider US Corporate Wellness, Inc.
The integration of an electronic scheduling system makes life easier. You simply input the times you’re available for coaching, and then your clients select the time that works best for them. Afterward, you’ll receive an automatically generated notification, and your clients will automatically receive a reminder about the appointment prior to the designated time. While this creates an amazingly efficient scheduling experience for you and clients, it also helps reduce the frequency of cancelled or re-scheduled appointments.
You’ll likely want to send your clients an occasional email to see how their wellness is progressing between coaching sessions. However, the time it takes to review the previous session’s notes and then send out the email can be significant. This system, based on the models used by hospitals and healthcare providers around the world, allows you to write a personal “check-in” note immediately after your coaching session and select the date you want to send it. On that day, it will be automatically delivered to your client.
The client trackers, tools and resources allow you and your clients to easily view their progress over time. Clients can track a wide range of wellness data, and you can view their goals, check-up questions, BMI updates and more.
Because people love a little friendly competition, this tool may be the most valuable in helping you grow your wellness coaching business. These engaging group and individual challenges motivate clients and make wellness fun. The challenges are easy for you to set up and monitor, and they expose others to your coaching services.
Whether you’re working with employer groups or individual clients, the integration of a high-end Health Risk Assessment (HRA) system not only provides you immediate credibility but also another tool that can improve clients’ health and wellness. This HRA is typically available for businesses of 1,000+ employees, but you’ll have immediate access. This is one of the top wellness tools on the market – and there’s no additional charge with this toolkit.
Some people pursue wellness coaching as a hobby. Others want to create a reputable business, in which case a professional email address is critical. While an email address ending in @gmail.com or @yahoo.com is completely fine for interacting with friends and family members, it’s not a great choice for a business. For this reason, we provide a professional email address of your choice that ends in @WellnessNation.com. Email addresses are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and you make your selection during registration.