At Home Fast Track Wellness Coaching Certification
In response to the novel coronavirus situation and nationwide calls for social distancing, Catalyst Coaching Institute is offering an At Home Fast Track wellness coaching certification that allows you to fulfill the prerequisites needed to continue your journey toward a national wellness coaching accreditation – all from the comfort and security of your own home.
The At Home Fast Track is part of our Certified Wellness Coach (CWC) program. It differs from our standard Distance Learning option in that it includes a live training event conducted via Zoom online conferencing, and also includes the required voice-to-voice (synchronous) hours to take our Master Certified Wellness Coach training, which is the next step toward national certification.
This is a limited-time program specifically developed to provide an at-home certification option during these unique times. Our first training takes place May 2, 2020, with a second option scheduled for June 13. Upon registration, participants may start the online portions of the program.
At Home Fast TrackCatalyst Coaching Institute's "At Home Fast Track" allows you to receive the benefits of a live training event from the security of your own home while completing the prerequisites for the the next step toward national wellness coach certification.
- 1-day live training via Zoom online conference
- 10 interactive wellness webinars (1.5 hours each)
- 3 practice coaching sessions (1.5 hours each via telephone)
- 2 interactive discussion forums (online)
- Temperament training interactive webinar
- Telephonic practical skills assessment with a mentor coach (1.5 hours)
- Online final exam
- Satisfies prerequisites for national exam preparation course