Energize Your Physical Therapy or Occupational Therapy Career with a Wellness Coach Certification
Become a Certified Wellness Coach (CWC) and take your physical or occupational therapy career to the next level – all while earning approved continuing education credits!
The CWC certification provides enhanced skills, knowledge and a credibility that can be applied in any therapy setting (or independent practice) while you complete your CEU requirements.
- Nationally accredited, highly respected wellness coach certification as seen in PT in Motion magazine and the “Well To Do” column on the American Physical Therapy Association website
- The ONLY NBHWC-approved wellness coach certification to be approved nationally by Redefine Health Education (RHE) for physical therapists and PTAs
- The ONLY NBHWC-approved wellness coach certification to be approved nationally for occupational therapists and OTAs
- Complete additional coursework on your own schedule
- Build valuable skills and credibility to expand your business
New! Continuing Education for Occupational Therapists
For those in occupational therapy, Catalyst Coaching Institute recently became the only NBHWC-approved coach certification program to provide continuing education units for OTs and OTAs. Contact us today to learn how these additional CEUs can boost your clinical skills and add to your professional credentials.
Our next At Home FastTrack course is April 13-14, 2023.
The course is completely online yet still fulfills requirements to move to the next step in National Wellness Coach Certification.
For more than 40 states, the RHE approval means CEUs from this program will be accepted without the need for additional approvals or paperwork. Learn more about this approval and what it means for you.